Sunday, September 16, 2012

Simple Banner made with Cricut

I have been wanting to make some projects at home with my Cricut for quite some time.  But I just haven't seemed to find the time lately.  My son was having a sleepover and I needed a new Happy Birthday banner.  So, it was finally time to warm up my Cricut! 

I thought I was going to have to buy an new cartridge to get a banner image - and then I noticed that Country Life had banners!  Score!!!  A few cuts later and voila - we have a new banner!  The nice thing about this is that I used brads to connect all of the pieces - so I can make new banner pieces and swap out names in the future. 


This was so easy to make - I was able to cut it out and put it all together in under an hour.  I also used my Design Studio software and made sure to save the file, so I will be all set when I need to cut out new pieces for another birthday.

Happy Crafting!
- Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute banner! :) Randomly found your blog via google, while searching me (long story) I have a site called aimscreations.com and I used to have your same template. haha! just had to share! :)

Have a good day! ~Aim